I live in a fairly safe neighborhood. It’s downtown, sure, and a block south is possibly the worst street running through Denver. And caddycorner to my building is Section 8 housing….I know I am painting such a pretty picture here, but in all honesty, it is safe. I swear. Hell, there are $600K, 2000 sq/ft units directly across the street from me. Heh, “units.” Anyway, I haven’t felt the threat of danger all that often when I stroll the streets at night (like Axl Rose). There have been a couple of hairy situations where I put my keys between my knuckles and have braced for the worst. More times than not, though, I avoid any sort of physical violence and let the “Sup, pussy?” jeers roll off my back. It’s good to be prepared though. Especially if they instigate things…or if I’ve been drinking Rumpleminze.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.