Most of us don’t need a book to know what to and not to do. For instance, body sprays = terrible. Ed Hardy is never to be worn, ever. If your shoes are more colorful than than a bag of Skittles and you’re over 25, you, friend, are somewhat of a tool. I don’t mean to get harsh, sorry, that was out line. Some people aren’t a quick on the draw when it comes to life lessons men should abide by. Luckily, and if I wasn’t already on enough of a JCrew binge, the retailer enlisted the expertise of a Mr. Max Blagg to pen the pages of “What A Man Should Know.” So, read up, and next time you find yourself amidst the company of those wittier than thou cracking ribald, you might actually have more to contribute than, “Yeah, for sure.”
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.