I know Winter has hit already, and the lot of us have already picked our colder weather garb, but I thought it necessary to tell everyone interested that the folks from Animal finally got back to me regarding the Command Jacket I reported on earlier this year. After a few updates and some semi-discouraging words from the company itself, the group buy discount seemed to have gone the way of the buffalo. That was until last week when their marketing department shot me an email notifying me that, if we were still interested, Animal could see to it to outfit the Momentum readers with the Command Jacket for a cool $100. Seeing as how the original price is $160, I’d say this is quite the deal. Here’s how we’re going to work this: Throw a comment down on this post so I can get some numbers together for Animal. The company is being quite generous with this offer, and we should be stimulating the economy. Let me know.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.