I have had the opportunity to chat with and meet in real life some pretty fantastic people in 2009. I started Momentum of Failure on February 26, 2009 as sort of a bookmark list of items I liked or thought looked cool. It has since grown into what it is thanks in large part to my readers/contributors/friends/enemies. I had no expectations of getting free gear or befriending those of which I have. I look forward to making many more connections and am quite excited for what the future holds for not only me, but for the lot of us. So, to put it simply, thank you all for making 2009 one of the best years of my life. Let’s toast to a bright rest of our lives. Cheers.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.