Got a little reminder yesterday that, although we’re hitting 25 degrees with snow here in Denver, the light at the end of the tunnel that is Spring is rapidly approaching. I remember last Summer dreading having to look at heavy outerwear, wool socks, boots, gloves, etc. “Dreading” perhaps isn’t the right word as I enjoy shopping for clothes for the incoming seasons regardless of warmth. But ever since I snagged a J. Crew Madras shirt a few weeks back, I have been anticipating wearing it more than I would have ever thought. I decided today, no more! No more waiting. I don’t care that there’s snow on the ground and I had to dig my little Acura out this morning. I paired that madras under a black crewneck sweater and, if I do say so myself, it’s a quality look no matter the season. While the print is reserved, in my eyes, more for the Spring/Summer months, I am getting with my look today with confidence. I will wait, though, on sporting the madras pants (i.e. the RL Cambridge) until under-the-sun park days. That’s just good practice. And I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t enamored with a few select items from the new Ralph Lauren line (I’m on the fence about the shoes). Add a little color to your life this year, won’t you?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.