I’ll admit, I had no idea White’s Boots existed until a recent trip to Nashville and a chance encounter and chat with Ian at Imogene + Willie. When I saw them on the shelf in the gas station-converted shop/workstation, I inquired as to the price and brand. While the $400+ pricetag, at the time, was out of my range, it’s not that hefty of a purchase when you consider what you’re getting. I did a little research on the company, further than what Ian had told me about them hand making every pair, and also providing firefighters in the Pacific Northwest with boots. Over the course of their pre-Civil War beginnings, the company has moved from Virginia to Idaho and now to Washington state, where they have a 13,000 square foot retail store, which begs the question, “Roadtrip, anyone?” I’d love to get my feet into a pair then get some fresh seafood. Who’s in?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.