I’m the first one to admit that when it comes to the opposite sex, I’m not always the Casanova “some” would think I could be. I get a bit flustered, bashful, and can sometimes spit out strings of nonsensical babble the likes of which could be found on any number of freestyle albums or refrigerator magnet poetry. That said, I feel the “kicks rocks” look of the Johnson & Murphy blue and white Brennan Saddles are right up my alley. I first saw the at J&M.com and then had the pleasure of getting hands on with them in Nashville at the corporate offices. It wasn’t until they showed up at my doorstep (a nice gift from my friends at the company) that I got to strap them on my feet, recalling a schoolboy look I had from years gone by. I was no better talking to girls in 6th grade than I am today. Now I’m just of legal drinking age and can drown out the post-failed-flirtation blues. Hey barkeep, is that girl drinking a Manhattan? Send her one on me.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.