2010 is going to be the year. Whatever, in fact, that entails is sort of up in the air, but I’ve got big plans and fancy pants to match. On the agenda thus far is a ton more traveling, expanding horizons on a slew of fronts, and living everyday of this gift we call life to the fullest. I garnered quite the collection of ties in 2009 and have put most of them to good use. Among my favorite are the striped few I scored at J. Crew. I know I’m somewhat of a whore for the brand, but when I find a company I like, I stick to it. Not to mention I was able to bring home each one of these for no more than roughly $20 each. It’s all about being in the right place at the right time. Remember, kids, just because something’s not in the sale rack, doesn’t mean it’s not marked down. Scour those tie bins. Treasures to be had, me mateys. Also, girls dig a guy willing to wear a pink tie. I don’t know why…Just trust me.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.