I broke out the Nantucket Reds last night for the first time this season. It was a bit premature, but temperatures in the mid-50’s seemed to deem it an appropriate choice. Holding up said reds was an old J. Crew ribbon belt. I decided shortly after I wanted more. Just then, I was pointed towards those of Knot Clothing. Affordable ($35), colorful, clever, and handmade in New England. What’s really not to like? Plus, when I finally adopt my pup, they have a leash for him/her. Points added.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.