You have to love the simplicity of Seavees. There’s no real glitz or glamor (aside from that pair of Bleeding Madras) which is exactly what a shoe should be. Puns aside, I am kicking myself for not snagging a pair of the Pantones last time they appeared on Gilt. That was some time ago, though, when I wasn’t thinking Spring footwear. Although the price point is a bit higher than I’d like to see it, the Boating Moc caught my attention in a big way. The older brother is partial to the Campside, and I can’t say I blame him. Tried and true, my Sperrys are holding up just fine still, but there’s nothing wrong with checking out other varieties, right? Those madras are looking mighty fine, too.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.