I make no secret of my affinity for J. Crew, oftentimes publicly announcing my frequent trips there (as I am doing right now, it appears). Yesterday was a mission versus treating myself. The older brother celebrated his 30th birthday, and I aimed to get him a decent gift. I scored a brilliant blue/black check Utility shirt for him. The look and feel was outstanding, prompting me, now, to want my own. Crew has a few from which to choose, so when my bank account is feeling full again, I may just grab one for me. You have to have a good Utility Shirt. I have a cabin, and that wood ain’t gonna chop itself… especially not in madras. That red one is something proper.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.