The L.L. Bean Boot has been a staple in quality footwear for over 95 years now, and one day I do hope to don a pair of them. In the meantime, though, the Signature Ranger Mocs will be my foray into L.L. shoes. Lucky enough to have purchased a pair during the limited pre-launch run last week, I got them in the mail last night, which after the beast that was yesterday, was a grand “Welcome home” surprise. I wore them out last night with jeans and decided too to go with them today at the office. Versatile, indeed, and the mark of good style. Come March 15th when the rest of the Signature line becomes available to the masses (only 5 short days away), I suggest getting a pair. They’re handsewn. What’s not to like? I got my eye on the khaki everythings.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.