I’ve decided that April is a good month to go see the fine town of Freeport, Maine, at which time I hope to recreate such a special memory as depicted here. I wear an 8.5 (8 in a Bean Boot), but my little brother has feet like small submarines, and I mean that in the nicest of ways. Though i think the size 1000s might be a tad on the “roomier” side. Anyone game to tag along? I don’t want to self-timer my experiences.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.