As It’s time to dig out the Spring wear, I donned a yellow Polo sweater, seersucker shorts, and the ribbon belt the friendly folks at Knot were kind enough to send my way. Though I just walked around indoor a bit, I will say the belt is choice. What beats a good ribbon belt? Knot’s is high-quality, substantial, and the colors are vibrant. They sent the blue over, free of charge, but seeing as how they run for a cool $35, I may pick up a few more, pink included. Plus, with the recent dreaming of Tamarindo (Costa Rica), stocking up is a good plan. Weird condensed milk/fruit syrup concoctions for all.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.