Matt at ELC sent something really cool my way a few weeks back but had to wait for the OK to proceed any further. A few days back, the ducks aligned with their new offering, a tribute shirt to the late L’enfant Terrible, Lee Alexander McQueen. If the homage itself isn’t great as is, proceeds from the sale of the limited edition T will go to the Kristen Brooks Hope center and their National Hopeline. The shirts are available on the ELC 100 Days Blog. Act quick. These are going to go fast.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.