Some time back I made friends with Doug and a few people behind Jerky.com. Nice blokes to boot. Over the course of our back-and-forths and knowing my affinity for the dried meat, they’ve been nice enough to send me a slew of product pro-bono. The latest batch is also their newest, bags of sweet & spicy orange and mango. But since I forgot breakfast this morning, I got into the mango variety, calling it glorified bacon which gave a proper excuse to eat jerky before 8am. I still got the orange, though, unopened and ready for whoever wants it. Just comment why you want the meat, and I will pick a lucky winner. If you want to bypass that and snag a bag now from the Born in the USA company, you can do that, too.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.