Spring. Finally. Out come the warm-weather fabrics and prints… and the black book. The girls you forgot about during the Winter months have now shed the parkas and are out and about in the parks and on the patios. Fix up, look sharp, tuck in your shirt, throw on a casual tie, and polish up your courting skills. My gingham has already caught a few eyes, and I plan to add J.Crew’s lobster/seersucker print to the mix. The kind of girl I want will go for it. If she doesn’t, it wasn’t meant to be. C’est la vie.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.