Yesterday: 65 degrees. Madras shirt. Light khakis. Sperry Camper Mocs. Today: 28 degrees. Utility button down. Heavier khakis. Signature Canvas Bean Boots. The joys of living in the Mile High City. You don’t like the weather? Wait 5 minutes. It will change. And here I was, waiting for the next rain to put the boots to the test. Snow will do nicely. So far, so warm. Diggit.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.