I grew up helping my dad with construction projects as that is how he made his living most of his life. My brothers helped, too, and we learned a great deal about the value of manual labor and the traditions of family. I talk sometimes with my older brother about starting some sort of company together. That still has yet to come to fruition, but I think it’s what got my attention pointed towards the goods of Castaway Clothing. Two brothers, carrying on the tradition of their grandfather, who started Murray’s Toggery Shop, known for the Nantucket Reds, are bringing the classic nor-easter style to the present-day. Not a bad idea, whatsoever. Back to the drawing board with my sibling.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.