Granted, this picture is somewhat of an exaggeration, as the snowfall last night didn’t render any vehicles upside-down (abandoned, yes), but the 12″ that landed in the Metro region didn’t help with the commute to work. Slippin’ and slidin’ all over the damn place, who would have thought a ’95 Integra wasn’t the best for snow packed streets? I know a girl willing to sell me a 2009 Impreza Sport Wagon, though it is a bit out of my budget. At any rate, if the treacherous drive this AM wasn’t enough to stress me out, stepping out of my car and into a tiny lake/large puddle in the office parking lot did the trick. I can now attest to the importance of a good boot, and luckily I was wearing the LL Bean Sig Waxed Canvases. Not too sound like a billboard, but sitting all day with wet feet makes Will get a little stabby.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.