It’s good to know people in positions of power, be it #1 of the Stonecutters or, in my case, a good friend readying to one day take over operations at my favorite Denver-based art supply store, Meininger’s. Familiar with my penchant for hand-written correspondence, he’s quick to let me try out supplies, knowing I will put the pens and paper to good use. Though I’ve been a Micron fanatic for some time, last visit to the Boulder location, I came across the refillable Copic Multiliners. I wrote much with it on the flights to and from Nashville that following week, mostly “pros and cons” lists, a few confessions which is cathartic, and “What I’d do if there were no consequences…” scenarios. Problem was, I didn’t realize they needed a refill. Which is fine as a trip to Boulder this weekend sounds ideal.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.