The Breakup Season is here, or at least that’s what I’ve come to call the Spring time. And for whatever reason (I think it’s rather obvious), Mike Skinner is able to capture the essence of the simplicity and heartbreak that the lot of us go through post-relationship. For the bouncers-back, the broken-hearted, and the let-go-slowlies…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.