I’ve been bad about biting my tongue lately when it comes to the goods Gilt has been pushing. In all fairness, they go in and out with the frequency of quality versus crap. If it were all good all the time, I’d be A) broke and B) nonplussed when I saw a brand for which I was actually excited. Gilt went on my shite-list when I anxiously awaited Penfield’s appearance, hopped on a down vest, and got an email three weeks later saying they didn’t have it. Sure the $25 credit was nice, but I’d rather have the vest. Though, they did surprise me when i got home last evening and saw a relatively unmarked box at my door containing the Unis tie I used the credit on in a graphically-detailed box. So, they’ve redeemed themselves, for now.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.