I can’t help but think of Jesse when I feel the need to go do a little damage to my bank account on account that I am not feeling all the well mentally ultimately assisting in me finding a clear head once again. “There’s something about engines that calms ME down, ya know?” While I get that and while the feeling of copping a killer button down for a cool $20 and a pair of Madras shorts for a few bucks more definitely has me sharing the sentiment, I still wanted to tell Jesse to shut up. I suppose, though, Johnny Tran and the gang took care of that for me. Hey, you race for pinks and you know the consequences…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.