To kick off the Summer, my friend, Amanda and I will be hosting one hell of a yacht-themed, invite-only (you can come) party complete with boat drinks, Jimmy Buffet, topsiders, seersucker shorts, linen button downs, and probably a few pairs of Ray-Bans here and there, whether they be knock-offs or the real deal. Personally, I’ve been eying a pair of Clubmasters for a good long while but put off the hunt when I realized I wanted some Persols. Now, the sights have been set back on Ray-Ban. One can always use a decent pair of Aviators, Wayfarers, and/or Clubmasters, in my opinion. Especially when yacht Parties are involved…..
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.