Doing this closet purge has been cathartic to say the least. It’s also been a trip into the past, uncovering wears I haven’t seen for years upon years. Latest find in the piles of the past: a pair of cowboy boots. Initially, I thought, “To the ‘sell pile’ with you.” Then I pondered if I’d ever wear them. They aren’t exactly taking up space given I haven’t seen them in ages, but by the same token, I haven’t seen them in ages: Do I need them? I pretend that they’ll make me look like a man, like the Duke, like an American hero, when in actuality I end up feeling like Jerry Seinfeld. I have always been a fan of girls in the boots, but that’s a different story. So, Sell or Keep?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.