I feel like Fred Willard making light of his “shaggy” hair in Spinal Tap, but after getting used to keeping the coiffe in short and proper order, going a tad longer between haircuts this last go has left me feeling “moppish” up top. Taken to the classic Kennedy cut, it was slightly apropos this past weekend when I picked up the John F. Kennedy Handbook at Barnes & Noble after a quaint salad bar lunch with mom. Suburban life: I can see how some people could get used to it…so long as it’s not the “Got married to my HS sweetheart after graduation, popped out a few kids, and got stuck doing this…” scenario. That’s just not for me, is all. I’m not judging. I’ll take a yacht/campaign trail cut, dreams of Hyannis Port, and JFK Handbook and be sound as a pound, until I meet my own Jackie O.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.