With the recent talk of classic cars, vintage Volvos, and a desire to throw one hell of a flapper party, I got to thinking that if I indeed did go with an older ride at this point in my life, I might as well not beat around the bush with the rest of my outfit whilst driving. Not that I have the means to get behind the wheel of a 1929 Rolls-Royce Phantom I Ascot Tourer in Buttercream Yellow ( I would if I could, believe me), sporting a driving cap and a choice pair of wheel gloves from the pilot seat of an old Volvo would be good enough. Anyway I can look more like Gatz himself, the better. Old man status be damned. Revered.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.