Tonight’s the night. We’ve all been waiting anxiously here in the Rocky Mountain State for opening day. It’s been far too long since last season. Sure, if you live in Milwaukee, opening day has come and gone. But yours was on a Monday. Ours? Friday. Definitely. Regardless. It’s time for mild nights under the bright lights and hot days in the scorching sun drinking $7.25 Coors Lights, kickin about in polos, shorts and boat shoes (Allen Edmonds Sandlots if you got the $125 – $130), surrounded by 20,000 of your closest friends. If I see you out there, say hey. I’m usually in good spirits at the park, granted the Rockies are winning, or I was able to get the flask past security. Afterwards, it’s off to Steve’s Snappin’ for some signature Rockies Dogs if we haven’t had our fill at the field.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.