Found my old denim jacket in storage last night when pulling the bike out to recommission it for the Spring/Summer time. I had every intention of immediately throwing on the jacket (after a wash) but hesitated when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I think I’ll look as cool as Guitar Wolf, The Boss or Danny Zuko (most time they opted for leather, I know, but the point remains), but I end up feeling like Captain O’Hagan from Super Troopers. The question is, how do you do the all denim look and not appear as though you’re the President and CEO of Levi’s Strauss? Is it all in the confidence? Or do I just go all leather and know ain’t no one gonna mess with my Wild Zero style?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.