I kept noticing this Volvo 122S on my drive home from work but hadn’t had the time to give it a proper once-over. On a long walk with the camera through the neighborhoods of Denver, I kept an eye out for it. Despite the sheepskin seat covers in front, it’s in remarkable condition. As much I want to pull the trigger on a Volvo Amazon daily driver well within my price range, I think I will have to watch these cars from afar for the time being. Until the day I have a shock of silver hair and the financial means to afford parts, labor, etc, I will be the one on this side of the lens. Still, sharp ride. Just like Dad used to have, in fact…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.