The best thing about the J.Crew outlet is the random finds. Granted the shirts and pants do not fit well at all, so I refrain from buying those, it’s hard to mess up an accessory like a Trilby, tie, or, in this case a pair of socks. It’s not just that I like socks with a bit of interest to them (scorpions and whales play nice in that realm), it’s more of the fact that you won’t see them on anyone else. So, say you kick your feet up at the roundtable with a group of easily-impressed investors while you pitch an idea for a new speakeasy…”Are those anchors??? Cool! Here’s some money.” Bam. It’s that easy.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.