Ever have one of those days when everything seems to be going wrong? Maybe your car won’t start. You missed your train. The weather sucks. You ripped your favorite pants. Spilled coffee on your shirt. You dog dies. You know, it’s one of those days. Well, friend-o, I was having a hell of one this week and decided the only remedy was free samples at Whole Foods followed by retail therapy, where, at J. Crew, I became the proud owner of two new ties. If those alone weren’t enough to get me feeling better, the reduced price was. Score.Ten deep breaths later, I was a new man…full of free food and only a few bucks poorer. Investments, man. Investments.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.