About a year back, I started tacking …especially in this economy… onto everything I said. I deemed it the …in bed… of our generation as it was applicable to just about anything and everything. While I find it humorous, it is also true. We’ve fallen on harder times pocketbook-wise, but that hasn’t stopped me from blowing through cash like a banshee. Though I have become more conscious of the sales and deals and return policies places offer. Hell, if I’munna be shopping, I might as well save a lil scrilla. Latest score? J. Crew Sutherland trench. Originally $198. I paid much, much less as evidenced here… And if the steal wasn’t enough, later the same evening, a pretty lass with a sweet smile and soft eyes bought me a beer. How could I say no? …Especially in this economy?
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.