It’s gonna feel good: I’m spending the weekend with a few other gearhead kids in the mountains outside of Colorado Springs to witness, for the first time, the legendary Pikes Peak International Hill Climb. I’m not too sure what to expect so I can’t go into too much detail other than this: I know we’re heading down Saturday. I know we’re camping Saturday night, then hiking to an area called Devil’s Playground (hell yes) where most of the course is visible. And I also know that during said camping, beers will probably be imbibed. I’ll update with pictures next week.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.