Copped a choice Brothers Bray belt this past Labor Day weekend for the cool price of $10. Did some damage at Cherry Creek mall and also picked up 4 shirts from J. Crew (one pictured above), and a new pair of Vans Eras. Sort of regretting, though, not splurging on a piece from the Levi’s / Filson collab. Next time.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.