It’s 2011, and the cliche uttered the most, or at least what I always hear as the clock ticks to 12:00, “We made it! High five, bro!” I oblige and engage in a few fist pumps as well, but when you think about it, you should be saying, “We made it,” every morning. Every single day is a gift. Every single day is a way to make your life and the lives of those around you better. Every day is an opportunity.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.