It’s good to hear feedback from my daily musings, whether it be mom saying she likes today’s tie shot, a new reader saying they’re been following awhile and to keep up the good work, the haters saying I should give it a rest and some of my beliefs are bass ackwards, and, most recently, an email from Anton Glamb. I mentioned him last Monday and how I am blasted back to the streets of NYC whenever I hear his music. So when he informed me that he was grateful for the writeup, I was pleased. But when he said he had a new track he wanted me to hear, I was even more stoked. Plus, this picture came attached to the note:
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.