And as I sit waiting for the bus this morning, it struck me, “I’m 29. Time to get a good deal of this business in order. Still a young man am I, but it’s time to pin down sopme real goals, plans, etc.” I see 2011 being a big year on a number of different levels. Before all that, though, I am doing my best to finish 2010 with a bang. So far, so good, as I have wrangled a few cats to play some tunes with, got that Rugby feature under my belt, made a few new friends, and even just last night, found a favorite new haunt to call home for Broncos games and other random meetup times with friends. I was thinking though, on the bus today, about starting to ink down my resolutions which I have never really done before and probably won’t do again. I’ll make a few changes here and there, but I don’t need a piece of paper glaring at me to lose weight, or drink less, or stop kicking the cat… I know what I need to do. So I will do that.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.