Granted I’m of Welsh and Russian descent, I still like getting down on St. Patrick’s Day. “Everyone’s Irish today,” I believe is how the brothers MacManus put it. Recent highlights of past celebrations include hassling a Bostonian in Boston as to what the ‘B’ on the ball cap stood for and waking up in Harlem with a dame not knowing where my jacket or shirt was, nor her name. Oh to be young again. Alas, we grow, I no longer miss that jacket or shirt, and I’ve moved on to better company. If only I had someone with whom to arm wrestle in green pants… Bonobos makes it look like too much fun. I got Bailey’s and Jager, you bring the Guinness.
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.