Typically, I will throw all cables/wires/chargers/etc into the front pouch of my travel bag and end up with a slurry of tangled everything. It’s somewhat embarassing when, in the airport, I need to charge my phone and I have to pull out a ball of chords, usually accompanied by some loose candy and some change. I’m that guy. Damn. And on that note, Cocoon’s Grid-It system appeals…
- You look good doing what you're doing. Some better than others, but I applaud the effort, regardless.
The 100 Days of Ties Project
Gents with Questions for the Fairer Sex:
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 88 with Jimmy Eat World, Gant Rugger, and those Gitman Brothers.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 87, continuing with the bow ties, Jimmy Buffett and dreaming of boat drinks.
- 100 Days of Ties: Day 86, a long overdue bowtie and one. cold. morning. commute.
- Quality and Quantity: Purge to fill with the Yuketen Country Ranger and more.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.